Homoeopathy is a science of medicine which treats diseases by increasing the Immunity of the Human body. A minimum dose is needed to enhance the strength of the vital force. The vital force is the whole and sole source of energy of a living organism which maintains all the body functions in right and proper order, maintains the equilibrium. Thus, Homoeopathy improves the defence system of the body without causing any harm or side-effects by virtue of minimum dynamic dose.
Homoeopathy works on the higher centres of the body through psycho-neuro-endo axis. It cures not only the disease but also enhance the effectiveness of the entire system of the human body. Therefore homeopathy does not believe in giving different medicines for different afflicted parts of the body but rather give one single constitutional remedy, which covers the person as a whole. Thus, Homoeopathy is a holistic science of medicine.
prescribe medicine based on every individual’s traits and it varies from person to person. These traits can be-
* Ascertainable physical constitution of the patients (which can be physical make, congenital anomalies, birth marks, body language, etc.).
* Moral (how the patient is behaving, talking, clothing, make up, gestures, postures, sympathetic, empathetic, compassionate, communicative, etc.) and Intellectual character (General understanding of the patient).
* Occupation (place of work, nature of work, stress related to work, job satisfaction, etc.).
* Mode of living (the place of abode, residing in damp, marshy, hills, sea shore, etc., constantly or suddenly changing atmosphere/place) and habits (passion, indulgence/ exposure to avoidable noxious influences, prolonged abstinence from things necessary for life are to be taken into consideration).
* Social & Domestic relations (discord with neighbours/ friend/ family/ relatives, insults, anger, grief, sibling rivalry, jealousy, etc.).
* Age (premature senility, maturity vis-à-vis age).
* Sexual Functions (unfulfilled or over fantasies, etc.).
* Others (such as major events of life, past medical history, family medical history, intrauterine events, vaccinations, passion, customs, etc.).